The Air Force portal is the central hub for OTS application information, and it is maintained by AFRS. The idea is to get everything you need to apply to include the BOT Guide, Schedule, etc. from Air Force Portal then actually apply through the SharePoint.
This site is only accessible if you have an Air Force Portal account. The only people authorized to have an account are Air Force military/civilian personnel.
Instructions: (bookmark the page after you find it)
- Log in to AF Portal.
- Under BASE, ORG, & FUNCTIONAL AREA tab, MAJCOMs A-Z
- Air Education and Training Command (AETC)
- SUB-ORGANIZATIONS (on left)
- Air Force Recruiting Service (AFRS)
- Basic Officer Training (BOT) Program (on left)
- Bookmark page.
AF Portal Link: